Transfer away from Valcato
.uk domain names have a different transfer process, please refer to the article .uk Transfer away from Valcato.
We're sorry that you have decided to leave us and we'll be sad to see you go, if there's anything we can do to keep you with us please contact us. To transfer your domain name away from us:
- Click "Domains" above,
- Click "My Domains" ,
- Click the wrench icon next to your domain name,
- Click the "Registrar Lock" option on the left-hand menu,
- Click "Disable Registrar Lock",
- Click the "Contact Information" option on the left-hand menu and ensure your email address is up-to-date,
- Click the "Get EPP Code" option on the left-hand menu and your EPP code will be displayed, note this down,
- Click the "Auto Renew" option on the left-hand menu,
- Click "Disable Auto Renew".
You can now initiate the transfer from the gaining registrar (the company you are transferring the domain name to).
Was this answer helpful?
Legally you must provide your real name, postal address, phone number and email address when...
As per the Whois Data Accuracy Specification introduced by Internet Corporation For Assigned...
If when checking the availability of your .uk domain our domain checker is showing it is...
The EPP Code is basically a password for a domain name, it is a security measure to ensure you...
Domains cannot be cancelled immediately but they can be left to expire, to do that: Click...