Nameservers tell your domain name where your website is, and so it is important that you set them. The process differs from registrar to registrar and so we can only provide generalised information, the following process will probably differ slightly from your registrar's control panel so please refer to their help documentation for specific instructions.
- Login at your registrar's website,
- Click Manage Domains,
- Click the appropriate domain name,
- Click Modify Nameservers (or Modify DNS Settings)
- The nameservers you must now enter are:
- ns1.valcato.com [22.214.171.124]
- ns2.valcato.com [126.96.36.199]
- ns3.valcato.com [188.8.131.52]
- Click Submit
If we've registered your domain name for you, your nameservers should be set automatically, but if you need to change them for some reason here's how:
- Click "My Domains" above,
- Click the "View Details" button next to the appropriate domain name,
- Enter the nameservers,
- Click the "Save Changes" button.
It can take up to 24 hours for nameserver changes to take affect across the internet so please be patient.
Was this answer helpful?
If you wish to use your domain name as a nameserver (in the same way that our domain...
Six months after registering a domain name with us you will receive an email with the subject...
.tel is a unique domain name as it acts as a kind of internet telephone directory; you can...
.uk domain names have a different transfer process, please refer to the article .uk Transfer...
Domains cannot be cancelled immediately but they can be left to expire, to do that: Click...