Nameservers tell your domain name where your website is, and so it is important that you set them. The process differs from registrar to registrar and so we can only provide generalised information, the following process will probably differ slightly from your registrar's control panel so please refer to their help documentation for specific instructions.
- Login at your registrar's website,
- Click Manage Domains,
- Click the appropriate domain name,
- Click Modify Nameservers (or Modify DNS Settings)
- The nameservers you must now enter are:
- ns1.valcato.com [188.8.131.52]
- ns2.valcato.com [184.108.40.206]
- ns3.valcato.com [220.127.116.11]
- Click Submit
If we've registered your domain name for you, your nameservers should be set automatically, but if you need to change them for some reason here's how:
- Click "My Domains" above,
- Click the "View Details" button next to the appropriate domain name,
- Enter the nameservers,
- Click the "Save Changes" button.
It can take up to 24 hours for nameserver changes to take affect across the internet so please be patient.
Was this answer helpful?
Yes you can view your website before changing the nameservers. The temporary URL will take the...
Addon Domains allow you to host multiple websites on a single hosting account. They create...
There are three ways to manage files in your web hosting account. The first, called SFTP, or...
Softaculous is part of cPanel that makes setting up and managing the software on your website a...
.cgi and .pl files should be put within the cgi-bin directory. However we do allow them to be...