If you cannot access your website and email, follow these steps to determine the cause:
- Click "Server Status" on the right menu.
- If your server is "Down" the problem is on our end and we are working on it, click "Service Notices" on the right menu for more information.
- If your server is set to "Maintainance" it is undergoing scheduled work, click "Service Notices" on the right menu for more information.
- If your server is "Up" we need to determine why you cannot connect:
- Click "IP Block Lookup" on the right menu, if your IP address has been blocked by our security measures (for example for entering your passwords incorrectly too many times) click the "Request Block Removal" button.
- If your IP is not blocked click the Windows Start Button, select "Run", type "cmd" and press enter.
- In the window that appears type "telnet yourwebsite.com 143"
Be sure to replace "yourdomain.com" with your website address.
- If you receive an error message or no message at-all, there is a connection problem with your ISP. Contact your provider to have them resolve the problem.
- If you receive a "Could not open connection to the host, on port 143: Connect failed" message this means that your access has been blocked. IP addresses are automatically blocked if someone enters passwords incorrectly too many times - this helps prevent bruteforce attacks.
To have yourself unblocked please click the "IP Block Lookup" link on the right menu.
- If you receive an "OK" message but are still unable to access your website please create a ticket to the Technical Support department and we will investigate.